Mikaela works closely with Robert Tassell, Mark Green and Brian Walton in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution team in a broad litigation practice including:
- contract disputes, both seeking to enforce and overturn;
- directors' disputes and corporate governance disputes;
- shareholder disputes;
- disputes involving competing property interests;
- bankruptcy and insolvency;
- family provision claims; and
- advising clients including local Council's on debt recovery options following successful judgment.
Mikaela commenced employed at Pikes and Verekers Lawyers in July 2018 following completion of her Practical Legal Training.
Mikaela appears regularly in the Local, District, Supreme and Federal Courts in case management and interlocutory applications and instructs Counsel where appropriate.